1) As is usual for this kind of thing, please introduce yourself to us. Include your current job and where you came from before you lived in Raccolto, as well as any other information you feel is necessary.
"Hi, mah name's Micah! I'm an orchard owner an' ah moved to Raccolto as soon as ah left mah parent's house. Uh, hmm… ah'm twenty-five years old and happily married to the love 'a mah life, Anon. Oh, and ah'm gonna be a father soon!" –squeals and claps his hands excitedly-
2) Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
"Oh, definitely not. Ah never thought ah’d be settled down and be as happy as ah am now."
3) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
"Draggin' Anon to the market the first day ah met him. Ah never would'a guessed ah'd fall in love not long after~" –blushes-
4) Do you have any bad habits? Describe them and, if you can, how they came to be.
"Uhhh, hm. Well, ah know ah cry too much, but ah'm not sure if that’s a bad habit or not. Sometimes Jellybean tells me ah'm talkin' too much, so that might be one…"
5) Do you have any strange phobias? Describe them and, if you can, how they came to be.
"Ah don't like bein' away from sunlight. Ah don't mind the dark, but bein' underground makes me kinda claustrophobic."
His biggest fear is being alone for the rest of his life, though he doesn’t have to worry about that anymore.
6) Are you messy or organized? Does this apply to every aspect of your life or do you flip-flop depending on the circumstances?
"Ah'm always really organized, ah can't stand a messy house or anythin' bein' outta order. Ah'll have you know, mah house is completely spotless! If ah'm not workin' outside, ah'm cleanin'."
7) Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret doing it? Why? Were you caught doing it and, if so, what were the consequences?
"No, never. Ah always regret doin' somethin' bad, even if it ain't all that bad to begin with." –thinks for a while- "Well… there is one thing… But ah did it 'cause ah had to…" -looks upset- "… Ah told mah dad that if he ever hurt Leel like he used to hurt me, he'd never see him again… Does that make me a bad person?" –sniffles and looks away- "… The look in his eyes when ah told him certainly made me feel bad…"
8) What is the rudest and/or meanest thing somebody has ever said to you?
-wipes at eyes- "Um, w-well, lotsa people have said mean things to me… but - um - Ah guess ah can't change that so… a-ah try not to let it bother me."
During the big fight that made him have to leave home, his father said that he’d rather not have a son at all than have one like him. He is still trying to forgive his father for a lot of things, so the fight comes to mind a lot for him.
9) What is the best quote you’ve ever heard, be it from a book, movie, poem, or that surprisingly insightful bum down the street?
-smiles sadly- "When ah told mah mama that ah was gettin' married, she was so happy for me. She said she was so happy that ah had found someone to love, and she told me to learn how to love mahself now, 'cause ah deserve it…. Ah cried so badly, it meant the world to me what she said. Ah'm really tryin' to love mahself… Havin' Jellybean with me helps."
10) If you could learn any skill in the world instantly, which one would you choose and why?
"Ah'd love to learn how to use technology. Just workin' mah television is a task."
11) Do you have a collection? When and why did you start it? If you don’t, what would you consider collecting if you had to pick something?
"Um… well, ah have a huge number of house plants 'cause ah like havin' them around. Does that count?"
12) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Is it your puppy dog eyes? Your killer brownies? Bribing them with stuff you know they’ve always wanted?
"Ah'd be really sad if someone didn't like me! But… hm. Ah'd probably cook them lotsa yummy food and cuddle with them 'til they liked me."
13) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
"No, never. Ah try to forgive everyone, no matter what they've done to me. Everyone deserves another chance."
14) If you could be reincarnated as any Pokémon, which one would you choose and why?
"Ah'm plenty happy bein' a Togekiss, so ah guess that!"
15) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. Which one would you choose?
-looks sad again- "Um… well. The fight with mah dad, but that's it."
16) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
"Hmmm… probably somewhere in mah orchard, ah guess. Ah wouldn’t really know what else to do with it..."
17) Would you rather be attacked by an Ursaring or a swarm of a Beedrill?
"Gosh, neither! But if ah had to choose… ah guess an Ursaring. At least ah can fly away from it, and bugs kinda creep me out. Ah have nothin' against them! Ah just… ah don't really like it when they eat mah crops. Ah know they have to eat though… ah just don't like it when they eat too much."
18) If you could go anywhere, regardless if it’s real or not, where would you choose to travel?
"Hm… oh, ah know! The moon, it looks so beautiful up there. It would be real lonely to be there all by mahself though, so ah'd only go if Anon and Leel and all our babies could come with me."
19) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
"Uhhh… there's really no place that's 'bad.' Ah'm not all that fond of mah hometown though… It's so small and they don't like people who aren't like them… They're lovely people, though!"
20) If the whole world were listening to you and only you, right now, what would you say?
"Ummm- Every single one of you is a perfect and beautiful person! And uh… treat everybody nicely and love everyone and be happy!"
21) Describe to me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: awesome.
"Mah li'le Jellybean, 'a course! He's the most awesome, wonderful, intelligent, beautiful, and lovin' person ah've ever met~"
22) If you could do anything, anything at all right now and not have to pay the consequences, what would you do?
"… Are we only talkin' 'bout bad stuff? 'Cause ah wouldn’t want to do anythin'. But if we're talkin' 'bout good stuff, ah'd make it so that everybody was nice and nobody could ever hurt each other ever again. Ah'm not sure how ah'd do that though…"
23) What would you want written on your tombstone? Do you think you’d come back as a ghost-mon?
"… Oh gosh, this is a sad question… um. Ah don't really know what ah'd want written on mah tombstone. But ah sure do hope ah come back as a ghost so ah can be with Jellybean forever…"
24) What are your thoughts on pie?
"Ah love pie! Ah love all pastries, but ah actually like cobbler more than pie. Ah know they're similar, but for some reason, ah like cobbler more. But pie is great! Especially after ah've just pulled it out of the oven and it's nice and hot~"
- - -
25) Do you blush easily?
"Yes, ah blush all the time. It's kinda embarrassin'…" -starts blushing-
26) Give us the story of your first kiss.
"Oh… well, it was with mah first girlfriend. We were datin' 'round senior year, and she was real nice, but ah didn't really… you know, like her. Ah didn't realize that until way later though. But when we first started datin', ah was real scared to kiss her. She actually kissed me first…"
27) What do you find attractive in a partner? Conversely, what do you find unattractive?
"Ah find Anon attractive, every bit of him. Ah don't find anythin' unattractive, even the things he thinks are embarrassin' or wrong 'bout him. Ah think he's perfect just the way he is~"
28) Are you a jealous lover or more open-ended in your relationships? To what degree?
"Oh goodness, ah'm not jealous. But we don't have an open-ended relationship either, since we're married. Ah don't mind if he goes out explorin' ruins or whatever, just as long as he still loves me and comes home to me."
29) What are your go-to outfits for both fancy and casual dates? Do you plan out what you’ll wear the night before or the day of?
"Well, ah have some fancy clothin'. It depends on the type of date we're goin' on, then ah'll plan what ah need to wear."
30) Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you loved? If so, please tell us the story.
"Ah gave mah heart to Anon when we got married- way before that actually- ah'm pretty sure that's important. It wasn't really a sacrifice or anythin', though."
31) Would you get involved with someone if they already had a child? Why or why not?
"Anon didn't have a child, but ah wouldn't have cared if he did. Ah love children!"
32) Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? Why or why not?
-giggles- "Noooo, 'cause then ah wouldn’t be with Anon!"
33) How many kids do you want and what would you name them? What about those names in particular made you choose them?
-squeals- "Leel is comin' home soon, and ah'm just fine with him! He already had a name though, so ah don't want to change it. 'Sides, ah think his name is beautiful! 'Mahalaleel,' ain't that pretty? Mahalaleel Magnolia~" -giggles-
34) What, if anything, would make you consider breaking up with a long-time partner or filing for divorce?
"Oh no, this question is sad too! Gosh, ah would never leave Anon!"
- - -
What If Questions:
35) If you were shipwrecked on a tropical island, what three things would you want to have with you? A way off the island and internet connection cannot be included.
"Well, they're not things, but ah'd want Anon and Leel and Chryssy with me. We'd be just fine on our own. Oh… well, ah could always just fly us back to the mainland…"
36) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
"Oh, gosh... um... Oh! The moment that Anon and ah were up on the altar, sayin' 'ah do.' That was mah happiest moment ever, ah wouldn't mind relivin' it all the time~"
37) You married rich and your beloved spouse announced that they will be giving you $100,000 (per week!) to spend as you please. They only ask that any cash leftover at the end of the week you save, and that you purchase them a birthday present when the time comes. What would you spend you new “allowance” on? What gift would you buy them for their birthday?
"Well, ah'd just save up the money for Leel to use once he grows up. And Jellybean doesn't really want anythin'… maybe ah'd just save up for a big trip for all of us! Maybe the three of us could travel the world!"
38) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a Growlithe struggling not to drown in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you’ll get fired. What do you do?
"Oh mah goodness, save the poor baby of course! Ah would never let a li'le Pokemon get hurt! Ah wouldn't care if a lost mah job, ah could always find a new one."
39) You have been taken to a fancy restaurant for a first date, but upon scanning the menu you realize you have no idea what any of these dishes are. To make it worse, there are no pictures to judge them on. Your date seems to have no problem choosing their food. Do you ask them for help, choose something from the menu at random, or ask to go someplace less intimidating?
"Well, ah'd be goin' out with Anon, so ah'd just ask him if he could read it. If he couldn't, we could always ask our server."
40) A telemarketer keeps calling you and trying to coerce you to buy their product, even though you’ve told them time and time again that you are not interested. This has been going on for the past six months. Today they called twice and you’re at your wits end. What would you do? Blow up at them, hang up without a work, give in and buy the product so you’ll never hear from them again?
"Ah'd probably just buy they’re product. At least, if they didn't leave me alone after ah asked them nicely."
41) You were invited to a friend’s birthday party and got rip-roaring drunk. When you wake up in the morning you’re tucked into your bed, have the worst hangover ever and can’t remember how you got home. You manage to drag yourself into the kitchen to find someone you don’t know cooking some eggs and bacon at your stove. They introduce themselves as one of your friend’s friends and you vaguely recall seeing them at the party. Apparently they drove you home and then decided to crash on the couch. Also, they’re rather cute. What do you do?
"Gosh, ah would hope ah wouldn't be that drunk in the first place. But ah'd cook them a big ol' breakfast and invite them over sometime so they could have a meal with Jellybean and ah! They were so nice and drove me back home, it'd be the least ah could do for them!"
42) The Goddess has taken your partner of many years and swapped their gender. Despite how much you both rage at her and, eventually, beg, she tells you that this change is permanent. Your partner is still willing to maintain the relationship. But are you? Would you stay with your partner or is this sort of change just not going to work? Explain.
"Well, mah partner is Anon. Ah am… ya know- homosexual, but ah love Jellybean more than anythin' in the whole wide world, so 'a course ah'd stay with him. Er, her. It'd be rather unfortunate - ah'm pretty sure he likes bein' a man – but we would work it out no problem.